Essential to all that we do
The ongoing health, viability and sustainability of our operations, resources and communities we operate within is paramount.
At Goulburn Valley Creamery, we consider all parts of our business to take care of the longevity and prosperity of our:
- Team, partners and communities
- Environment and natural resources
- Company and operations
Whether it is care for our cows and farming operations, the value we place on our farmer supply relationships, implementing the latest in management and processing technologies, or the wellbeing of our people, partners and local communities, we work hard at every step to improve outcomes for everyone.
It is core to our company and how we operate.
We are committed to the long-term health, viability and sustainability of our operations, resources and communities.
- Goulburn Valley Creamery ups its average milk price to $9.75/kg MSGoulburn Valley Creamery (GVC) has further increased its average milk price to $9.75 per kilogram of milk solids. It applies
- Goulburn Valley Creamery increases opening milk price up to $9.10/kg MSGoulburn Valley Creamery today increased its opening milk price to up to $9.10 per kilogram of milk solids for 2022-23
- Goulburn Valley Creamery announces record opening milk priceGoulburn Valley Creamery today announced a record opening milk price of up to $8.80 per kilogram of milk solids for